In a world of clicks, likes, and page views, Out of Home advertising (“OOH”) is more of a core media buy than ever before. OOH is the real thing. It can’t be blocked, skipped, or viewed by bots. OOH is always on, surrounding and immersing audiences with real, powerful, advertising, wherever consumers live, work, travel, shop, and play.
Real. Creative. Advertising.
OOH advertising offers big, bold, powerful storytelling, and a range of formats and unique locations that deliver larger-than-life impact. New mobile, wireless, and digital OOH technologies offer creative and innovative ways to interact and transact with consumers.
Real. Relevant. Advertising.
OOH advertising delivers the right message, at the right time and place, to the right audience. It offers highly targeted and contextually relevant advertising based on location, demographics, consumer behavior, and even day-part.
Real. Connected. Advertising.
OOH uses leading-edge technology to strengthen bonds between brands and consumers, to improve targeting and ROI analysis, and to stay ahead of where consumers are heading. With connected networks and platforms, OOH advertising is a fully integrated partner in the media planning and buying ecosystem.
Real. Effective. Advertising.
OOH advertising drives awareness and brand affinity. It’s also a proven media amplifier, because it extends reach and frequency in integrated campaigns and is the most efficient driver of mobile, social, and digital engagement.
The eight benefits that define and differentiate OOH as a medium are:
• OOH is creatively impactful – with big, bold, powerful storytelling, and a range of formats and unique locations that deliver larger-than-life impact.
• OOH is contextually relevant – delivering the right message, at the right time and place, to the right audience
• OOH is a media amplifier – extending the reach and frequency of integrated campaigns, and driving mobile, social and digital engagement better than any other advertising medium.
• OOH is ubiquitous – surrounding and immersing consumers during the 70% of their waking hours away from home, when they are most receptive, and offering real-life impact that can’t be blocked, skipped, or viewed by bots.
• OOH is connected – using technology to strengthen engagement between brands and consumers, and to offer connected networks and platforms.
• OOH Is data-driven – using geo-location, audience measurement, and advanced data analytics for better targeting, insights, and ROI.
• OOH is accountable – customer-focused and results-driven.
• OOH is innovative – forward thinking, digitally native, and media fluent.